Sacramental: Confirmation Retreats
Whether through the school or parish – HopeStone will come and run a Confirmation retreat for and with you. This fun, challenging and engaging day focuses on understanding what confirmation means for participant’s with the seal of the Holy Spirit and God’s mark in their lives. Participants will have the opportunity to hear from our dynamic speakers, small group discussion, games and a time for mass or reconciliations can be arranged.
Our team at HopeStone would like to assist your parish and school in arranging for the confirmation retreats for the upcoming year. Our team would like to give your candidates the opportunity during a retreat to EXPERIENCE God and help to prepare them for their Sacrament of Confirmation. A day of inspirational & heart changing talks, fun & dynamic activities, praise & worship and personal prayer. The goal of the day is to give candidates a REAL ENCOUNTER with the Risen Lord.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where do retreats run? HopeStone will come to your parish or school to run the retreat.
- How long does the retreat run? Retreats will run with your school day. Typically between 4-6 hours.
- What do I need to prepare for the retreat? Our team will bring all the supplies, sound equipment, etc. that they need for the day. * Note – we do not handle any snack, lunch or food necessary for the day.
- How do I need to setup for the retreat? We ask that the hall in completely empty with chairs and tables stacked on the side.
- What is the minimum or maximum size for a retreat? There is no minimum for a retreat, however we try to stay under 80 participants for each retreat.
- How do I book a retreat? Fill in a form on the contact us page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the cost per retreat? Contact us directly to discuss pricing.
Full day retreat rates are dependent on number of confirmation candidates.
HopeStone wants to ensure the quality of the retreat and experience. We can ensure this by keeping our ratios of candidates to our team smaller. This allows for a personal experience for each candidate on the retreat.