SUMMER DAY CAMP KITS
HopeStone offers Summer day camp kits!
We have prepared a kit for parishes to purchase and run at their own location/parishes.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
We have a variety of themes. Each theme represents a full day 5-day camp. Parishes can select 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 weeks of camp to run at their parish.
WHAT DOES THIS KIT INCLUDE?
- Director Camp Manual – full schedule samples, a 6-12 month planning logistics task calendar, attendance lists, assistance with Canada Summer Jobs Application process, full material and supply lists, cost break downs, etc.
- Marketing Materials – editable marketing flyers for print and social media to promote your parish specific camp.
- Staff Camp Manuals – full schedule samples, complete program, helpful pointers, etc.
- Training (different options available, see below).
- Constant available assistance from HopeStone.
WHAT AGE IS CAMP GEARED TOWARDS?
There are 3 manuals per theme. We have broken it into the following (Parishes may adjust age groupings).
Junior (ages 6- 8)
Intermediate (ages 9-10)
Senior (ages 11-13)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE DAILY PROGRAM?
Group leaders share the theme of the day and facilitate a discussion.
Campers use their creativity to make a project to take home.
Take advantage of the summer weather and get outside with a familiar game.
These games give campers the opportunity to get competitive and use teamwork.
Unique games reinforce content from group discussions.
Explore how different forces and substances react with exciting science experiments.
HANDS ON LEARNING
Campers experience a tangible example of the lessons they are learning.
Plain, good fun that everyone will have a blast playing.
HopeStone provides Camp Director training days and full length of camp.
HopeStone provides extensive training for your camp staff (3-5 days).
HopeStone provides basic training for your camp staff (returning or veteran parishes).
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Contact us at email@example.com and express interest in running summer camps at your parish.
- We will then contact you and discuss the different themes that we offer and you can choose from. Once you decide which you’d like and how many weeks.
- We will then meet to sign a contract and agree on best training method.
- You will receive a director manual to review.
- We will meet for set amount of training days and assist with organizing supplies needed.
- You will then prepare and implement camp.
- We will always be available for program assistance or questions.
WHAT THEMES CAN I CHOOSE FROM?
Contact us and we will send you brochures to choose from.
WHAT DOES THIS COST?
Contact us directly to discuss cost for camp kits. Cost is determined by number of themes selected and training option selected.